𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐨𝐂𝐀𝐃 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐫𝐬:
Samurai Geeks (www.samuraigeeks.net) is looking for 4 Mechanical Engineers (preferably) for a Japanese client who have 3 to 4 years of experience in design skills using AutoCAD.
This position is open for all if they have CAD design skills. Educational Qualification will be relaxed for the experienced AutoCAD designers.
– Good skill in 2D CAD(Auto CAD), Microsoft Word and Excel
– 3D CAD(Inventor(not essential in initial stage))
– Good knowledge in Mechanical welding
– About 2-4 year experience of mechanical drafting with Auto CAD
– We need one Senior manager having higher skills. Others will work under him.
– This position is open for all if they have CAD design skills. Educational Qualification will be relaxed for the experienced AutoCAD designers.
𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐲:
– If you are interested or know anyone, please send your updated resume at your earliest.
– Please forward your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
– The “Subject” of the email should be: “Application for AutoCAD Designer”
– The naming convention of the resume should be in this format: YearsOfExperience_DegreeName_InstitutionName_YourName.pdf (for example: 4Yr_ME_RUET_MoshiurRahman.pdf)
– Doc or PDF files both are accepted
– Please include supporting document about what kind of work (design) you have done before With Auto CAD. You can include a sample work.
– Include your professional certifications regarding AutoCAD if any.